Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Welcome



                                             
                                                                                      
                              Wednesday, October 09, 2013                                         
 I was inspired to start this blog by this graphic image (Designed by BeeJayBiGGz)

                                      


I saw it in my mind’s eye on buttons and bumper stickers, shirts, coffee cups and mouse pads.  I even imagined it on billboards.  I saw it as a public service message, a movement that I wanted to promote.
 
So, this blog was born. I am a new parent so bear with me while I get the layout right.  My access to the internet is limited at this time so my posts will be few and far between for a while.

I want this blog to bring attention to the violence esp. gun violence that plagues our city.

I have a lot of thoughts concerning the issue of violent crime in Milwaukee.  First and foremost, as a victim myself, I want it to stop. 

I am interested in your thoughts on the subject. 

Are you or do you know someone who is the victim of violent crime in the city of Milwaukee?  Please share your experiences. 

I hope you check back frequently. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment